About Me

My photo
Oregon & Arizona, United States
A restaurant blog focusing on the customer service angle of the dining experience.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ideas!

Hey readers!

I am excited to launch the first review on 1.1.11 BUT in the mean time I want your ideas. I have the next few months planned out, but in the long run I want ideas for locations throughout Oregon you'd want me to review. Feel free to post those in "comments" or email them my way.

Are you interested in doing a review with me? Well, you'll have your chance! In a few months, I'll post a note asking for those interested to reach out to me at that time. I am excited for your ideas on eateries now though!

Keep in mind I won't do reviews/evaluations on Chain Locations. Post in 3, 2, 1... NOW! :)

Nick

4 comments:

  1. Will you be posting the locations you plan on visiting so we don't send duplicate suggestions? Also, how far are you willing to travel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen-

    You know, those are PERFECT questions.

    For the locations I've already chosen:

    JAN posting: Jonathan's (Salem)
    FEB Posting: Carusos's (Keizer)
    March Posting: an unknown location (Portland)
    April Posting: Wild Pear (Salem)

    And for the distance, I think for the typical review anywhere in the Valley. (Portland down to Eugene.) That said, I am willing to go anywhere in Oregon for these (I'm even going to Georgia in 2011 too).

    Thank you for these questions Jen!

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. March in Portland - Id recommend Portland City Grill :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monica, I will put Portland City Grill down as one of the suggestions. The woman who I'm going with has that choice for that month, but I will eventually need to review PCG. :)

    Nick

    ReplyDelete